Institute Frequent Questions
How can I contact the NCDVD National Office?
Note: National Office will be open from 8:00 am – 8:00 pm EST, 7 days a week over the summer.
Who is payment made payable to and where do I mail the check?
Mailing Address: 440 West Neck Rd, Huntington, NY 11743 USA
Can I pay by credit card?
Can I pay by International Wire Transfer?
What does the Institute registration fee include?
- Daily Prayer Reflection by the Institute of Priestly Formation
- Access to Keynote presentation
- Access to Daily workshops
- NCDVD “Swag Box” which includes a prayer booklet from IPF, materials from our sponsors and the NCDVD National Office will be mailed to the address provided on your registration form. Boxes will be limited to the first 200 people who register.
- If you register and pay for both the Institute and Convention, you will be entitled to 2 (two) free passes for future NCDVD Webinars in the 2020 – 2021 academic year at a value of $40 each.
What is the last day I can register?
The last day to register AND get a NCDVD Swag Box is July 13, 2020. However, please note that the Swag Box is only guaranteed to the first 200 registrants.
I forgot to print a copy of my registration to include with my payment.
Where do I find the Zoom link to enter the conference?
- After we receive payment for your registration, we will e-mail you a passcode.
- On the day of the Institute you will go to the Institute Page and Click the box that reads: “Enter Institute Here“.
- You will be prompted to enter the passcode we sent you.
- Once admitted into the conference go to the workshop you are looking to attend and click the link provided.
- If you have already paid for the event and cannot locate your passcode please contact the National Office at email@example.com or call 631-645-8210