Virtual Conference Questions
How can I contact the NCDVD National Office?
Note: National Office will be open from 8:00 am – 8:00 pm EST, 7 days a week over the summer.
Who is payment made payable to and where do I mail the check?
Mailing Address: 440 West Neck Rd, Huntington, NY 11743 USA
Can I pay by credit card?
To pay by Credit Card please submit your registration form and then contact the National Office at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at 631-645-8210 to arrange payment. Please note payments made by Credit Card will incur a 3% fee.
Can I pay by International Wire Transfer?
What does the Conference registration fee include?
The fee includes:
- Daily Prayer Reflection by the Institute of Priestly Formation
- Access to Keynote presentation
- Access to Daily workshops and breakout rooms
- NCDVD “Swag Box” which includes a prayer booklet from IPF, materials from our sponsors which the NCDVD National Office will mail to the address provided on your registration form. Boxes will be limited to the first 200 people who register. Note: packets cannot be sent to international addresses. We can, however, provide a PDF of the Spiritual journal to our international participants.
What is the last day I can register?
Day of registration is extremely limited. It is highly recommended that you register well in advance. A $75 late fee will be charged for registrations made after September 15, 2021. The last day to register AND get a NCDVD Swag Box is September 10, 2021. However, due to delays in shipping as the result of Covid-19, we cannot guarantee you will receive your packet in time. Please also note that the Swag Box is only guaranteed to the first 200 registrants.
I forgot to print a copy of my registration to include with my payment.
You should have received a copy via email after you registered. You can contact us at the National Office email@example.com for a copy of your registration or simply indicate in a note with your check what the payment is for, and who it is for.
Where do I find the Zoom link to enter the conference?
- After we receive payment for your registration, we will e-mail you a passcode.
- On the day of the Conference you will go to the Conference Page and Click the box that reads: “Enter Conference Here“.
I did not receive a passcode to enter the Conference, or I misplaced my passcode.
If you have already paid for the event and cannot locate your passcode please contact the National Office at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 631-645-8210
How do I make changes to my registration?
I’m not sure my office is a member of NCDVD, how can I find out?
Will copies of the talks/workshops be available following the conference?
It is the policy of NCDVD not to record our presenters. However, if the presenter so chooses, copies of powerpoints and handouts will be made available on the NCDVD website under the member resource tab.