Do I need a Zoom account to participate?
A Zoom account is not required if you are strictly joining Zoom Meetings as a participant. If someone invites you to their meeting, you can join as a participant without creating an account.
How do I sign up for Zoom?
You can sign up for a free Zoom account at zoom.us/signup.
How much does Zoom cost?
A basic Zoom license is free.
How do I download Zoom?
Please refer to the information posted on the Zoom website here https://support.zoom.us/hc/en-us/articles/201362233
Who can be admitted into the Zoom conference?
I did not receive a passcode to enter the conference, or I misplaced my passcode.
The required passcode will be e-mail to the address you included on your registration form after we receive payment for your registration. If you have already paid for the event and cannot locate your passcode please contact the National Office at email@example.com or call 631-645-8210
Where do I find the Zoom link to enter the conference?
- After we receive payment for your registration, we will e-mail you a passcode.
- On the day of the Conference you will go to the Conference Page and Click the box that reads: “Enter Conference Here“.
- You will be prompted to enter the passcode we sent you.
- Once admitted into the conference go to the workshop you are looking to attend and click the link provided.
- If you have already paid for the event and cannot locate your passcode please contact the National Office at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 631-645-8210