Information about the Hilton Inner Harbor
Hilton Baltimore Inner Harbor
Located next to Camden Yards, blocks from the Inner Harbor, this hotel is adjacent to Oriole Park at Camden Yards, five blocks from Baltimore’s Inner Harbor area and surrounded by downtown dining. The Hilton is a GBAC STAR™ accredited hotel and is a half-mile from Camden MARC Station, linking to the airport.
Hilton Baltimore Inner Harbor at Camden Yards
401 W Pratt St, Baltimore, MD 21201
TEL: +1 (443) 573-8700
For more information about the Hilton Inner Harbor, please click here: https://www.hilton.com/en/hotels/bwicchh-hilton-baltimore/hotel-info/
Please note that registering for the hotel does NOT register you for the convention and registering for convention does NOT register you for the hotel.
If you have any difficulties booking your hotel accommodations (ex: the hotel is oversold), please contact the National Office immediately at (631) 645-8210 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
How to Register?
Passkey link: https://book.passkey.com/e/50239553
Important Information About the Room Rate:
Please see the Hotel Registration link below to make your reservations. We highly recommend that you make your reservations as quickly as possible. Please note the room rate of $149 a night (plus tax) is only honored until August 5, 2022 or until the room block runs out, whichever happens first.
Check in / Check out times:
Check in at the Hotel is 4:00 p.m.
Check out time is 11:00 a.m.
Cancellation policy loaded in passkey:
Cancellations made within 72 hours of arrival will forfeit one night’s room and tax.
Stay over housekeeping service is complimentary and available upon request during your stay. Simply contact the front desk at any time to request extra towels and amenities or to schedule a room cleaning. For stays of four (4) nights or more, we will provide full cleaning every fourth night/fifth day for all guests.
Parking: subject to change
0 to 30 minutes……….$10
30 to 60 minutes……..$16
60 to 90 minutes……..$28
90 to 8 hours…………$32
After 8 hours………….$35
Hotel Overnight In/Out……….$35
Hotel Restaurant Hours:
Pendulum 401 Breakfast (daily) 6:30am -11:00am
Pendulum 401 Dinner and drinks (Su-Th) 5:00pm-11pm
Pendulum 401 Dinner and drinks (Fri-Sat) 5:00pm-12am
* Items can be shipped to the Hotel. The guest should visit the bell stand to retrieve their packages. The guest is responsible for arranging for pick up from the loading dock when ready to ship out. The bell stand staff will transport the items to the loading dock. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
Please include all of the following information on your packages:
- Name (of person(s) who will be on-site)
- Company Name
- Conference Name
- C/O Hilton Baltimore Inner Harbor
- 401 West Pratt Street
- Baltimore, MD 21201
- Attention: Package Room Hold for Guest Arrival
- Delivery Date & Destination
If a guest discloses during the reservation process or at check-in that they have tested positive for COVID-19 and/or is self-quarantining due to virus exposure: We are open to the possibility of taking in guests who have tested positive for COVID-19 or are self-quarantining. When a guest discloses that they have tested positive for COVID-19 before checking in, we will seek to arrange the check-in process so the guest does not interact directly with Team Members or guests to gain access to his/her room. We will take appropriate steps to disinfect areas that this guest has accessed during the check-in process. For guests who are infected or are self-quarantining, we expect them to remain in their rooms throughout their stay unless they are checking out or need to leave to see a healthcare professional. In those cases, we will suspend normal services, most notably housekeeping. We will work with the guest to arrange for meals, linens and towels to be left outside of the guest room without exposing Team Members to the guest
If an admitted guest discloses after check-in that they have tested positive or been exposed to the virus:
We will not evict the guest. We will follow established infection control procedures.
If an admitted guest discloses after check-in that they are self-quarantining:
We will isolate the guest and follow appropriate quarantining protocols and expect the guest to honor quarantine requirements. If the guest refuses to cooperate, we reserve the right to escalate, including possibly evicting the guest.
If there is a confirmed COVID-19 case in a hotel:
- We will take appropriate steps to isolate the guest from other guests and Team Members.
- We will follow detailed Team Member protocols, which include limiting direct interaction with these guests. We provide Team Members with personal protective equipment as well.
- If we are required to move a guest through a hotel, we will follow guidance from local health officials and otherwise take precautions to ensure that Team Members and guests are not exposed to the infected guest.
- After a guest with a confirmed case leaves the hotel, the room they occupied will be taken out of service for thorough sanitization.