NCDVD Resources Regarding COVID-19
Input from our Members
Resources from our Partners
- USCCB – http://usccb.org/about/
communications/usccb- president-reflection-and- prayer-during-coronavirus.cfm
- Priests without People Fr. Paul D. Scalia https://www.thecatholicthing.
org/2020/03/22/priests- without-people/?fbclid= IwAR3sM7vml_ 7vjQLah5xkLbnPtVO3g4Hba4MFtue7 P3IKPFBFP9-CHFRBvzY
- Be still and know that I am God Fr. Mauro-Giuseppe Lepori https://english.clonline.org/
news/church/2020/03/16/be- still-and-know-that-i-am-god? fbclid= IwAR2ocIxAdDQFiUefsh9h27EmTV- ObpAkvAbAq9JL4CkRvTqfMlJ6Vw9i4 gQ
- Pray, Hope, Don’t Worry: A Pandemic Parish Mission with the CFRs https://www.facebook.com/
- Live streamed Mass
For those of us unable to attend daily Mass during this time of crisis, we can find grace and consolation by participating in livestreamed Masses. There are many available; here are two options:Daily Mass from Bishop Barron’s Chapel
daily-mass/Daily Mass Mon-Fri 9:30 AM Eastern/6:30 AM Pacific & Saturday-Sunday 12 PM Eastern/9 AM Pacific
- Virtual Retreat with Cardinal Sean: https://www.bostoncatholic.
org/virtual-retreat-cardinal- sean?fbclid= IwAR20x4kzAeWJLz5DOJuXINrgrStN 5MYryhCilfV4orJOL75azs9FrkTDFg 0
- How to address concerns with seminarians
- From the Bishop of the Diocese of Avellino, Italy http://communio.stblogs.org/
- Helpline for clergy and religious: https://sli.org/
- St. Luke’s Institute Covid-19 Information: https://sli.org/
Managing Coronavirus Anxiety: Practical strategies for managing the psychological impact of the coronavirus pandemic. Click here for more information.