Institute Frequent Questions
How can I contact the NCDVD National Office?
Office Number: 631-645-8210
Note: National Office will be open from 8:00 am – 8:00 pm EST, 7 days a week over the summer.
Who is payment made payable to and where do I mail the check?
Please make all checks payable to NCDVD
Mailing Address: 440 West Neck Rd, Huntington, NY 11743 USA
Can I pay by credit card?
We do not accept credit cards at the present time. Only cash, checks, or wire transfer are acceptable forms of payment. Please make all checks payable to NCDVD
Can I pay by International Wire Transfer?
Yes, the National Office accepts International Wire Transfers. If you would like to take advantage of this, please e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org to ask for the correct information.
What does the Institute registration fee include?
The fee includes:
- Daily Prayer Reflection by the Institute of Priestly Formation
- Access to Keynote presentation
- Access to Daily workshops
- NCDVD “Swag Box” which includes a prayer booklet from IPF, materials from our sponsors and the NCDVD National Office will be mailed to the address provided on your registration form. Boxes will be limited to the first 200 people who register.
- If you register and pay for both the Institute and Convention, you will be entitled to 2 (two) free passes for future NCDVD Webinars in the 2020 – 2021 academic year at a value of $40 each.
What is the last day I can register?
Day of registration is extremely limited. It is highly recommended that you register well in advance. A $75 late fee will be charged for registrations made after July 27, 2020.
The last day to register AND get a NCDVD Swag Box is July 13, 2020. However, please note that the Swag Box is only guaranteed to the first 200 registrants.
I forgot to print a copy of my registration to include with my payment.
You should have received a copy via email after you registered. You can contact us at the National Office email@example.com for a copy of your registration or simply indicate in a note with your check what the payment is for, and who it is for.
Where do I find the Zoom link to enter the conference?
- After we receive payment for your registration, we will e-mail you a passcode.
- On the day of the Institute you will go to the Institute Page and Click the box that reads: “Enter Institute Here“.
- You will be prompted to enter the passcode we sent you.
- Once admitted into the conference go to the workshop you are looking to attend and click the link provided.
- If you have already paid for the event and cannot locate your passcode please contact the National Office at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 631-645-8210
I did not receive a passcode to enter the Institute, or I misplaced my passcode.
The required passcode will be e-mail to the address you included on your registration form after we receive payment for your registration. If you have already paid for the event and cannot locate your passcode please contact the National Office at email@example.com or call 631-645-8210
How do I make changes to my registration?
Contact the National Office at firstname.lastname@example.org with your updated information.
I’m not sure my office is a member of NCDVD, how can I find out?
Contact the National Office at email@example.com or via telephone at (631) 645-8210
Will copies of the talks/workshops be available following the conference?
It is the policy of NCDVD not to record our presenters. However, if the presenter so chooses, copies of powerpoints and handouts will be made available on the NCDVD website under the member resource tab.